- In 2013 Green Machine was contracted to maintain the Everton Park Junior Rugby Union Club grounds and fields and also complete the line marking of the fields.
- The program provided by Green Machine includes mowing of all turf areas and maintaining the playing fields to the highest standard, as well as line marking the playing fields.
Green Machine also monitor the grounds and report any issues to The Club.
All services must be carried out without impacting on the players and other users of the fields and must be carried out in the safest, most efficient manner.
- Once selected, Green Machine, applied their knowledge and expertise in an effort to optimise the effectiveness and efficiency of our service delivery program. Through consultation with The Club, Green Machine developed a maintenance program which allowed the provision of high quality grounds maintenance.
- The challenge of maintaining the playing fields with as little impact on players and other users of the field, has required a co coordinated approach between The Club and Green Machine. Working together in a close partnership we have been able to make sure we are delivering a quality focused service while being flexible in our delivery so as not to intrude on players or others using the fields. All staff working in this environment must have “working with children” blue cards and must undergo OH&S induction course.
- Green Machine strives to provide grounds that are exceptionally maintained, environmentally sustainable and visually pleasing. Through cooperation, flexibility and a focus on continual improvement, Green Machine has been able to maintain and enhance the quality of the playing fields and build a strong working relationship with The Club.