Please read these terms and conditions carefully – In accepting services provided by Green Machine Mowing and Property Maintenance (Green Machine) you accept the following terms and conditions.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Our goal is total customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with our service please tell us, it is important you contact us that day so we can provide the appropriate resolution promptly. If you are satisfied please tell everyone.
REGULAR SERVICE DAYS: If you have engaged Green Machine to provide a regular service, numerous factors can affect our schedule, therefore we are not able to specify an exact time of your regular service.
OTHER SERVICES: We offer a wide range of Lawn & Garden Maintenance and Landscaping services such as laying turf, mulching gardens, clean ups, gardening, hedging, weed control, fertilising, top dressing etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a quote on these services. We can offer these services as a one off or on a regular service program.
LOCKED GATE: If you prefer to lock your gate we would recommend you give us a key or combination. If we cannot gain access to a yard we may still charge your normal service fee.
LAWN DEBRIS: Please ensure your service areas are free from pet droppings, toys, bones, rocks or any other type of debris before your service day. These types of items are very hazardous if hit by mower blades and can result in serious damage to your property or equipment, or serious injury to our staff or others. If we observe debris left on the lawn we will not be able to mow that area and will still charge your normal service fee. We are happy to provide a quote to include clearing area of debris in your regular service if this is required.
RAIN / WEATHER DELAYS: We do mow in the light rain or after the rain lightens up. If we have determined that it is too wet to allow proper mowing, then you can expect us to arrive on the next dry day to perform your regular service.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: We do not work on public holidays.
SPECIAL EVENTS: If you are having a special event and require your service on a specific day or time or wish to add an additional service, please advise as early as possible to allow us to accommodate your needs.
- One off services: If you have booked a one off service, we require 3 days’ notice of cancellation or full service fee will apply.
- Regular Service: If you require your service to be cancelled or your next scheduled service to be postponed we require 2 days’ notice. If less than 2 days’ notice is given, you may be charged your normal service fee.
PRICING: Our service pricing is based on a number of variable factors. Factors taken into consideration when we provide quotes include but not limited to: the size of your yard, steep areas or multiple levels, the number of areas requiring edging and obstructions such as trees. Due to increases in running costs every year we may need to re-evaluate your service fee. In the event of an increase you will be advised 30 days prior with an explanation.
PROPERTY DAMAGE: We are professionals and take all due care to ensure that incidents do not occur, but accidents do happen and we carry full public liability insurance for your peace of mind. However, not all damage is automatically covered.
Projectile Damage (windows etc.): We are professionals and take all due care to ensure that incidents do not occur, however it is the property occupants responsibility to minimise the risk of such an incident.
- We may not be automatically liable for damage from projectiles expelled from our mowers while servicing your property, we always request any items that may become a projectile are removed from your property, by you, prior to our arrival so damage from projectiles cannot occur.
- We understand accidents do happen and we will make sure each incident is investigated individually; if an accidental breakage does occur then as stated above we carry full public liability insurance for your peace of mind. Be assured if damage occurs while we are on site, we will notify you immediately and discuss the incident and options for repair.
- In rare cases breakages occur that we have not been aware of, if you discover a breakage, after we have serviced your property (e.g. broken car window) please call us immediately. Do not move or clean up anything, as we need to be able to investigate the incident without the area being interfered with. If a vehicle is moved from the location where damaged occurred, before we are given the opportunity to inspect the damage, we cannot be held liable to repair the damage or any costs incurred in repairing the damage.
PAYMENT TERMS: We accept credit card, cash on the day or online bank transfer or deposit into our bank account. Bank account details are printed on your invoice.
- Credit Card Customers: Our preferred payment method is Credit Card, once we have completed your service, we will charge your credit card which we will keep securely and email you an invoice. If card declines for any reason we will notify you immediately.
- Cash on Day Customers: If you are not home please ensure correct payment is left in the agreed location. (We are unable to provide change.) If payment is not left we will issue an invoice which is payable within 3 days. If this is a reoccurring issue we may not complete the service on that day, however you may still be charged for the service, in this case we will again issue an invoice which is payable within 3 days.
- Invoice Customers: We will email an invoice the week of your service. Full payment is due 3 days from the invoice date unless prior arrangements have been made.
Overdue Payments: A reminder notice will be issued if we have not received full payment within the agreed 3 day period. Payments made after 7 days will incur a late payment fee of $15.00. If payment is still not received after 14 days we may send your details to our debt collection agency and you will be required to pay for the fees incurred. Please note if full payment including overdue fees have not been received prior to your next scheduled service date we reserve the right to cancel your service until all monies are received in full.