- In 2012 Green Machine was contracted to maintain the, Wests Brisbane Bulldogs Rugby Union Club’s, home ground and fields located in Toowong.
- The program provided by Green Machine includes maintaining the entire grounds, mowing of all turf areas and maintaining the playing fields to the highest standard.
Green Machine also monitor the grounds and report any issues to The Club.
All services must be carried out without impacting on the players and other users of the fields and must be carried out in time for the lines man to complete his service before game day.
- Once selected, Green Machine, applied their knowledge and expertise in an effort to optimise the effectiveness and efficiency of our service delivery program. Through continued cooperation and consultation with The Club, Green Machine developed a maintenance program which allowed the provision of high quality grounds maintenance which are both flexible and efficient.
- The challenge of maintaining the playing fields with as little impact on players and other users of the field, has required a co coordinated approach between The Club, the lines man and Green Machine. We have developed a close working relationship which has allowed us to make sure we are delivering a quality service while being flexible in our delivery so as not to intrude on players or others using the fields, and having the fields properly prepared by the appropriate time for the lines man. All staff working in this environment must have “working with children” blue cards and must undergo OH&S induction course.
- Green Machine strives to provide grounds that are exceptionally maintained, environmentally sustainable and visually pleasing. Through cooperation, flexibility and a focus on continual improvement, Green Machine has been able to maintain and enhance the quality of the grounds and playing fields and has built a strong working relationship with The Club and other stake holders.